Preventive dental care is important throughout your life, no matter your age. By practicing good oral hygiene at home and scheduling regular checkups with Dr. Graham, you can help keep your smile bright and healthy for many years to come.
Here are a few simple ways that you can prevent the build-up of plaque and cavities
• Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
• Brush with fluoride toothpaste.
• Brush the top surface of your tongue.
• Clean between your teeth by flossing at least once a day.
• Use mouthwash to help kill bacteria and freshen your breath.
• Eat a balanced diet, and try to avoid extra-sugary treats.
• Remember to schedule regular checkups with your dentist every six months for a professional teeth cleaning.